The Good Earth Garden Center opened for business in 1974 as primarily a retail nursery and growing facility. It has since developed into a full service garden center offering a quality selection of shrubs, trees, annuals, perennials, roses, vegetables, bulbs, herbs, houseplants, tropicals, pottery, fountains, soil, mulch, and stone yard, complete with landscape design and installation services, irrigation installation and repair, lawn and landscape maintenance, Mosquito X misting systems and gift shop. Basically everything a gardening or outdoor living fan would want can be found at The Good Earth Garden Center! It’s been exciting to serve the community for over thirty years and we look forward to another great thirty years of helping you realize your landscaping dreams!
- Top 10 Spring Landscaping Tips for Arkansas…plus a few more!
- How to Create the Most Stunning Seasonal Color Display in the Neighborhood!
- How to Create Interesting and Successful Combination Planters!
- Tips on Getting Your Landscape Back Into Shape!
- How to Clean Up Your Landscape After a Winter Storm…
- How to keep your Christmas greenery fresh: