It’s Christmas time again! And whether you need gift ideas for you, or someone you love, these will do the trick!
- Outdoor fireplaces, and firepits- great for when you want to send the kids outside but can’t find the mits and hats.
- Speaking of hats, protect your loved one from the sun with a fun hat!
- Good Earth landscape consultations- a gentle way of suggesting that landscaping needs to move up on the honey-do list.
- Fun garden tools- a sure way to motivate even the hesitant gardener.
- The Good Earth now has amazing jewelry from Uganda, with 100% of proceeds returning to an Ugandan orphanage called Save the Street Children Uganda. Check it out on our FB page under Photo Albums! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Good-Earth-Garden-Center/103346516366867
- Membership to Garvan Gardens- a wonderful gateway to a weekend retreat!
- Bionic gloves- because who doesn’t need to feel like the bionic woman or man sometimes?
- Good Earth gift certificate- since you have this one thing you have been looking at for months and you can’t justify getting it for yourself but….