Did you know that The Good Earth has a great gift shop? Let me tell you a little something about what we have!
Gifts That Grow
- All-in-one terrarium kits
- Mini gardens
- Accessories including colorful and nature themed figures
- Succulents and containers
- Air plants and glass containers
- Much more!
- Bella Vita- Arkansas and whimsical themed jewelry
- Days Long Gone- Steampunk themed jewelry
- Piper Thomas Pottery- Handmade, unique, delightful pottery
- CC Creations- Hand painted signs with a huge range of themed
- Carrie Collins- Bright artistic calendars and cards
- Mums the Word- Jewelry made from repurposed vintage pieces
- Southern Timbers Cutting Boards- Arkansas and hog shaped cutting boards
Gifts With Meaning
- Giving Keys– Find one that has an engraved word that means something to you, embrace the meaning of the word, and at some future point, give the key to someone who needs the message more than you!
- Uganda jewelry and handworks- We have been partnering with Save Street Children Uganda Orphanage for years; 100% of the proceeds go back to SASCU!
- Ginger Leigh Designs (Pictured)- Her mission is to bring joy to the world and for her art to comfort andbring peace. Hand painted, joyful pieces feature angels & crosses on wood.
This is but a small sampling of all that is available in our gifts shop; we also carry lotions from Caren which are wonderful for the dry skin of winter! Then there are all kinds of items from Natural Life…scarves, pocketbooks, headbands, key chains and much more! Bags from Lola Blue, Bedstu, and Canoe, eco-candles from Paddywax, and Robin & Leigh jewelry made from guitar strings..ah, the list goes on and on! This is just a small sampling of some of the lines we carry but there is a whole new room, filled with gifts and home decor that your friends and family will love! So what are you waiting for?! Come have a Good Earth Great Experience in our gift shop today!