Family Fun this Fall at Good Earth!
Well, it’s about that time again! As you might have noticed, we haven’t added Pooches & Pumpkins to our calendar and that is because there is an exciting development!
This year, the fall festival feel won’t be limited to one day for a few specific hours; instead, we are extending the fun for several weeks to better share the love! During the month of October, we will have the following:
- Experience the family fall festival feel every day in the dedicated play area, complete with games, and new family photo op areas!
Visit us on Saturdays and Sundays for unique weekend-only features! Each weekend will be a different experience! This weekend, fainting goats, Lola and Lily will be here!
- Food truck meet up on Thursday, October 4th from 5 to 8 pm. Visit our Calendar of Events for line up closer to event date!
- Pulaski Co Humane Society pet adoption day on October 13th, hours TBA soon (more adoption opportunities in the works!)
- Pet Costume Contest! Yes, we are still having it! To enter, bring your costumed pet by The Good Earth sometime during October 19th – 21st to enter. Voting will be online from noon on the 22nd through noon on the 26th, with winners being announced after noon on 26th. Full details will be posted here at Good Earth closer to the entry days!
- Carol Dabney, local author of The Happy Pumpkin Patch, will be here on Saturday, October 20th from 2 to 4 pm for a book reading and songs!
- The fainting goats will be making an appearance or two!
When we started Pooches & Pumpkins 7 years ago, it was with the goal of providing our community with a free, unique family experience right here in town, during one of Arkansas’ most beautiful seasons. Although the event has been transformed a bit, this tradition continues; we are just spreading the joy out over several weekends! Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for announcements and updates!
Our family looks forward to experiencing the wonder of fall with your family and friends!