Learn Why Every Indoor Space Needs Houseplants
So what’s the big deal? Why does every indoor space NEED houseplants? Here’s why:
- Adding plants to interior spaces can increase oxygen levels.
- Students demonstrate 70% greater attentiveness when they are taught in rooms with plants, and attendance is also higher in those rooms. Imagine the benefits for a dorm or classroom!
- Indoor plants can increase humidity, decrease airborne dust levels, and keep air temperatures down.
- An indoor environment with plants increases staff productivity, reduces number of sick days, reduces mistakes made, and in general, increases the overall happiness of people working near plants.
- Adding plants to hospital rooms has been shown to speed patient recovery by lowering heart rate and blood pressure, reducing requests for pain medication, reducing fatigue and anxiety, all of which contribute to a shortened overall stay.
- Plants reduce background noise levels indoors.
Our top 12 easy care houseplants that everyone can be successful with:
- Golden Pathos
- ZZ Plant
- Philodendron (all kinds)
- Peace Lily
- Chinese Evergreen
- Airplane Plant
- Cornstalk Dracaena
- Aloe Vera
- Cast Iron Plant
- Air Plants
- PLUS all kinds of succulents!
Which houseplant is best for a total beginner? Learn more about the Top 3 Super Easy Houseplants here.