Arkansas Gardening Calendar
- Re-arrange your garden as needed; now is the time for transplanting!
- You can still plant fall annuals!
- There is still time to plant your spring bulbs like daffodils and tulips. Remember to apply bone meal or Good Earth brand Jump Start when planting.
- Winterize your sprinkler system, but watch out for cold snaps. Water plants before extended periods of freezing temperatures.
- There is still time to plant shrubs, groundcovers, and trees!
- If your plants didn’t get much fertilizer this past growing season, you can put down a slow release nitrogen fertilizer such as cottonseed meal.