Add seasonal color to accent your existing landscape with vibrant, colorful displays all season long! Seasonal color consistently provides blooms and here in Arkansas, they just need to be switched out twice a year. Plant warm-season annuals such as wave petunias, angelonia, begonias and impatiens in the spring. These will last until fall. Plant cool-season annuals like pansies, violas, and mums in the fall and they will last until spring.
We carry a full line of warm and cool season annuals for sun and shade gardens, including the Proven Winner and Arkansas Diamonds series. Plant annuals strategically throughout landscape beds and in containers to provide eye-catching focal points. Remember to water and feed your annuals for the best color displays. Come see us for design help and what’s currently in stock as inventory changes frequently.
Here are some links to helpful blog posts, regarding seasonal color!
- Not sure how much you need? Refer to this helpful information about plant spacing or ask one of our specialists!
- Wondering how to plant professional looking pots? Follow this link for more information on the Thriller, Filler, Spiller planting method.
- Looking for tips on planting annuals in landscape beds? Learn more about prepping the beds, including soil amending and fertilization here.
- Visit our Combination Planters Pinterest board for inspiration!
- Please call, email or come by today for our current selection!